Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Some Final Words for Mandy

To my dear friend Mandy, who left Seattle today for an adventure across the western United States and eventually to Maine, I love you dearly and will miss you more than I have words to say. I'm not very good at goodbyes and I know this will continue to sink in for weeks before I truly feel the depth of your absence. It's been such a pleasure to know you for the last 2 years and i don't know what life is going to look like yet without you in it. I'm counting on October in Puerto Rico so don't you dare cancel! I wish you the best and I hope this adventure turns out to be a life changing one that sets you on the road to a life of happiness, success and peace. I love you! A little note from outside Stump Town Coffee to you, wherever you are.

P.S. Don't forget to write your blog, I'll be checking and stalking you by text if you don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment